Curious if your insurance company can help pay for storm damage to your home or business?
· If your roof has wind or hail damage JBL Roofing & Construction will show you the proof of damage and assist you with contacting your insurance claims office to get a temporary claim number. This action does not obligate you or your insurance company to replace the roof.
· The insurance company will then assign a claims adjuster to inspect the roof for wind and/or hail damage.
· A JBL Roofing & Construction Claims Specialist will meet with the insurance adjuster to verify roof damage.
· When your insurance claim has been approved by the insurance adjuster, the insurance adjuster will then supply you with an itemized list for replacement of the roof. This itemized list will have an estimated replacement cost.
· The insurance adjuster will then supply you with a check for your roof replacement. This check will cover the material costs for your roof replacement.
· JBL Roofing & Construction will contract with you for replacement of your roof from the insurance proceeds.
· When you are completely satisfied with your project, final payment is due to JBL Roofing & Construction.
· JBL will submit a final invoice, also known as a Letter of Completion, to your insurance company. The final check comes from your insurance company and covers remaining costs of the project.
· Upon completion and your satisfaction, you will have the increased the value of your home while enhancing the structural integrity and beauty of it.
It started with a FREE Inspection!
JBL Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Northeast Ohio company focused on resolving a wide range of wind and storm damage problems. JBL is licensed, insured and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Created by:BlueSun Branding, Copyright 2015
JBL Roofing & Construction Inc, 1307 South Water Street, Kent, Ohio 44240, (330) 677-9463
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Akron Area Call (330) 677-9463